I loved this fabric the moment I saw it online. Linen, large scale print, gorgeous colours- it basically checked/ticked all the boxes I didn’t know that I had.
Since I’m so thrify, I only bought 2 metres, which it turns out was the perfect amount. I managed to cut the Montrose bodice up until the ‘shorten/lengthen’ lines, and I then added on the rest of the fabric, gathering it at the waist.
I made the skirt with only 1 seam, so I didn’t include my normal in-seam pockets. I regret this a lot and tried to add on patch pockets with leftover fabric but it just didn’t look right. I’ve still got the pocket pieces, in case I change my mind.
Size Details: I sewed the C/D cup bodice in a size 20, grading out to size 22 as the waist starts to curve out. I’m also using the Full Bicep sleeve, which is maybe my favourite part of this pattern.